Hi! I've not been very good at updating my new recipes... but I've been trying to cook a lot, even if they aren't always "recipes," they're more like throwing together things I have. But this one is actually a recipe that I made for lunches this week... you could eat it cold (like pasta salad) but it's really good warmed up too!
Tomato Feta Bow Ties
1 c. uncooked bow tie pasta
1 t. dried oregano
3/4 t. minced garlic
1/4 t. salt
pinch of pepper
1 1/2 t. olive oil
1/4 c. chicken broth
1 1/2 c. chopped seeded tomatoes
1/2 c. crumbled feta cheese
Cook the pasta. Meanwhile, saute the oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper in oil for 1 minute. Add broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and cheese. Cover and simmer for a couple of minutes. Drain pasta and toss with tomato mixture. That's it! Makes about 2 servings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment